Arrive refreshed after a long flight, avoid distractions in a noisy office, or find peace & quiet in your living room…with the All-New ATH-ANC7b QuietPoint™ Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones. The ATH-NC7's successor provides a better comfort, and a new design.
These lightweight, compact headphones effectively reduce distracting background noise by up to 85% while offering the superior audio quality that has made Audio-Technica a worldwide leader in electro-acoustic technology.
Ideal for use with MP3, CD, DVD & in-flight entertainment systems, ATH-ANC7b QuietPoint™ closed-back headphones feature large-aperture 40 mm drivers with neodymium magnet systems for deeper bass, extended treble and higher fidelity. Noise-cancelling electronics are fully integrated in each earpiece, with no need for external modules. A single AAA battery powers the active noise-cancelling technology; the audio functions in passive mode even without the battery.
ATH-ANC7b QuietPoint™ headphones fold flat for easy portability. They include a detachable cable (remove for noise-cancelling function without audio) with 3.5 mm mini-plugs, a full-size ¼” adapter, a specialized airline adapter for connecting to in-flight entertainment systems, and a handy carrying case.
- ATH-ANC7b QuietPoint™ noise-cancelling headphones feature ANC circuitry that effectively reduces environmental noise by up to 85%
- Lightweight, compact design is ideal for travel
- Use for MP3, CD, DVD & in-flight entertainment systems: remove detachable cable for noise-cancelling function without audio
- Closed-back headphones feature large-aperture 40 mm drivers with neodymium magnet systems for deeper bass, extended treble and higher fidelity
- Audio functions (in passive mode) even without the battery
- Fully integrated electronics—no external modules needed